Reporting to Primary and Preventive Health Care Coordinator.
The job entails:-
1. Patient care and management
- Provision of comprehensive and good quality clinical services to patients
- Ordering investigation and interpretation of results for diagnosis
- Coordinating medical examinations tests.
4. Responding during outbreaks and emergencies in collaboration with public health officers
5. Ensuring availability of required equipment and ensuring continuity in the supply of consumables in the clinic.
6. Provide HIV/AIDS counseling, testing, PMTCT, preparation and adherence to antiretroviral drugs.
7. Undertake minor surgeries and administer drugs.
8. Preparation of reports
Must have :
- C+ in KCSE
- Diploma in clinical medicine and surgery from a recognized institution
- Must be registered with the clinical officer’s council with a current practicing licence.
- Must have a certificate in Voluntary Counseling and Testing from a recognized institution.
- At least 2 years experience as a clinical officer position.
- Experience working with HIV care and treatment programs.
- Strong knowledge of Anti-Retroviral drugs and experience in provision of HIV care is an added advantage.
- Self starter with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
Applications with detailed Cover letter and CV giving three references should be addressed to the
Human Resource Manager,
Zinduka Afrika and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com by Monday 12th December 2011.