Reporting to the Clinical Officer ¡n charge, he or she will:
* Effectively manage the dispensing of all drugs.
* Liaise with and advise the Clinical Officer on the kind and level of drugs for the clinic.
* Check and advise on the expiry of the drugs and disposal of the same.
* Ensure proper management of Pharmacy Records.
* Ensure effective stock controls.
* Prepare Comprehensive Monthly report to the Management.
* Perform any other duties which may be assigned by Management from time to time.
* Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution.
* Must be registered with the Pharmacy and Poisons Board with a valid practising licence from the same board.
* Aged 26 and above.
* Must have worked in a busy environment for at least 5 years.
Reporting to the Clinical Officer in-charge, he or she will:
* Perform general nursing duties.
* Assist in filtering of patients in the outpatient.
* Work in MCH/FP clinic
* Participate in health education for employees and their dependants.
* Attend night calls.
* Be able to work at odd hours.
* Perform any other duties that may be assigned by Management from time to time.
* At least KCSE certificate with C plain.
* Diploma in Nursing (KRCHN) from a recognized Institution.
* Aged at least 25 years and above.
* Able to work with minimal supervision.
* Should possess excellent communication skills.
* Must be registered with the Nursing Council Of Kenya with a valid practising licence from the same council.
* Training on PMTCT and ART will be an added advantage.
Applications with detailed CV’S, copies of certificates and testimonials should be addressed to the:
REA Vipingo Plantations Ltd
P.O. Box 1-80119
So as to reach him before 20.12.2011