Chief Operating Officer Job in Nairobi Kenya 2012
Reports To: Chief Operating Officer
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Our client is a multinational information technology company providing the complete systems solutions from conception to implementation and maintenance.
They render their services to small and large organizations worldwide and major in Banking Software, Micro Finance software, Savings Co-operative Internet Banking, Switching Software Products, Mobile Banking and other financial software products.
They encourage creativity and productivity while working closely with their customer base to create products that are functional and easy to implement.
They are looking for a high calibre individual to fill the post of Chief Operating Officer.
S/He will be responsible for the company’s day-to-day operating activities, including revenue and sales growth; expense, cost and margin control; and monthly, quarterly and annual financial goal management.
- Direct company operations to meet budget and other financial goals.
- Direct short-term and long-range planning and budget development to support strategic business goals.
- Establish the performance goals, allocate resources, and assess policies for senior management.
- Demonstrate successful execution of business strategies for company services.
- Direct and participate in acquisition and growth activities to support overall business objectives and plans.
- Participate in capital market development, including participation in road shows, bank meetings, analyst meetings, and more.
- Develop, establish, and direct execution of operating policies to support overall company policies and objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills.
- Solid working knowledge of budgeting, sales, business development, and strategic planning.
- Ability to generate respect and trust from staff and external constituencies.
- At least 15 years of experience, with 5 in an executive level position, such as general manager or vice president
How to Apply
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to send their applications with detailed CV names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.